Sunday, October 4, 2009

Finally Fall!

It is that wonderful time of year when the mornings are fresh, the days cooler and when you need a light sweater for the nights. Just perfect. I love the changing of the season and Fall is my favorite time of year. It is a time of starting over for me. To me, my year starts in the Fall because that is when the new school year started. I love the smells of Fall and the freshness in the air.

At MyleStone, we are busy bringing in new items for the season and for the upcoming holidays. We are very excited about the goings-on at the store. I am posting a pic of the latest event we had at the store on September 12. Mary Mac Gems had a special showing for us and we tasted several Spanish wines with an assortment of chocolate. It was a wonderful day!

What made it even more special for me was the surprise visit by some very dear people in my life. First, my best friend and 2nd Mama surprised me all the way from Virginia and I could have cried! It was wonderful. Then, a very short while later, my Aunt Diane and Uncle Joel paid a surprise visit as well!! I was so excited. Diane is my mom's older sister and I wish my mom had been here that day to see her too. I felt so blessed to have people come all that way to see me, Britt and the gallery.

Here are some pics from that day for ya....

2 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

I love Fall too! The store looks great!!!

The Pinke Cloth said...

The store is beautiful!