Monday, November 16, 2009

I better get with it...

And not keep everyone on pins and needles wondering what I might write about next. I have admitted it here before and I will admit it again...I know I have been slack in writing. But gosh, I have been too busy planning our next wine tasting which is this Thursday, Nov 19th!

It really was only 3 weeks ago that we had our last tasting, but with Thanksgiving next week we knew we had to plan something for this week so everyone could pick up wines for their holiday meal. We have some very special and delicious wines in store for you! How does almond champagne sound? Or a divine Lambrusco? How about a refreshing Riesling? The only way you can find out how fun and delicious these wines are is to come visit us Thursday from 5:30-7:30.

You should start your meal preparations on Thanksgiving the way we do...with wine. A light breakfast, put the turkey in the oven, drink a bit of wine. Mix the sweet potato souffle, start some pies, drink some more wine. Food on the table, eat til you're full and drink...well you get the idea.

Good wine will make your meal even better as it enhances all the flavors...I mean not that you would need wine to make your meal better...as I am sure you are a much better cook than I. Simply put, if you eat my cooking on Thanksgiving...you are going to want plenty of really good wine.

Come see us Thursday, have a good time and pick up some wines to make your meal better...ah, I mean complete.

No comments: