Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where have I been???




Ok, I admit it. I've been a slacker. I haven't kept you updated on the goings-on at the gallery. I have made honest attempts to write, I truly have. I have logged in and started putting thoughts down. And then, I don't know, I just never finished the post. I will do better, I promise.

This is our sixth week open and I still have to pinch myself sometimes when I walk in and become assaulted with all the sights, smells and sounds of the store. I just love it.

Tomorrow is our ribbon cutting with the Chamber of Commerce and then afterward, our very first wine tasting!! Very excited and happy! No doubt there will be plenty of pics to post after tomorrow's events!!

I have posted some pics my sister, the lovely photographer, Brittany Wright-Thompson, snapped today. I will admit, from now on, she is taking all the pics. Mine come out looking pretty pitiful next to hers.
Look for the pics from the wine tasting....should be fun!

2 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Oh I wish I could come! Can't wait to see pics!

Just A Tish said...

I have missed your updates, but being that you are busy with your store, that is a good thing!!

can't wait to see pics!