Thursday, December 3, 2009

Taste of Farmville

Thanksgiving was wonderful and I will admit...we went through 4 bottles of wine. (1 Riesling, 2 Cresta Rosa and 1 Lambrusco) Well, don't judge. That equaled one bottle for each of us. Ok, I admit, my brother-in-law sort of had the short end of the stick. He didn't actually get as much as the rest of us. It is sure tough being the only guy with 3 Wright women. Poor thing.

But, let's not worry about that.

Tomorrow night is the Taste of Farmville and I am looking forward to the store being full of people and the feel of Christmas. Paul with Duck Rabbit brewery will be in the store to sample his fabulous beers. Its a fun night and it kick-starts me into the season. I love seeing the town bustling with people and everyone socializing. Small town America at its best.

Come see us - 6:30-8:30.

No comments: