Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Have you started your Holiday shopping??

There are 53 days until Christmas. 53 days.  It seems like just last month we started the new year of 2011.  I won't be ready for Christmas until there is only 1 day left.  That's just how I am.  I love running around and getting things done at the last minute.  However, for those of you who shop ahead, please know MyleStone is ready for you!!!

I figure it is now time (since Halloween is over) to showcase some of the items at MyleStone ready to make someone on your list a very happy person Christmas morning.  We have just received some of the most wonderful bears and a horse, made from Alpaca fur from Bailey's Bears.  My good friend Hilarie started making these for her little girl when she was a baby and to be honest, I want one for myself!  They are so soft, so sweet and make the perfect gift for a newborn or child of any age.  (Pictures will be posted soon!)

We also have beautiful Argentium silver bracelets, rings and necklaces from Jacksonville artist Joanne Harrill.


Have I mentioned the glass and gemstone earrings, necklaces and soap dishes made by Sandra Wills?  Did you know she was a Farmvillian?!!

They are all beautiful, at great prices and right here in town which means, you save gas!  Can't beat that!

Stay tuned as we highlight artists during our countdown to Christmas.  Remember...keep your local businesses in mind.  You will be surprised what we have to offer.

Have a lovely week and see you soon.



No comments: