Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ben again...





As you know, things are moving right along. I spend a lot of time at the store getting things ready and it seems all I do is move something to another part of the store just to move it back out of the way again to the same spot. It's crazy and it's fun and I can't wait. The other day I had Ben up at the store with me. He now thinks this is his very own play space. He runs around and jumps on the platform and then chews on some tape and then gets in my way and then...I captured him in these beautiful poses. He was watching all the people walking and driving by. I seriously believe he thought they were coming by to look at him. And truthfully, I do too.

3 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Awwww...he is adorable!

Meredith said...

He is rotten is what he is....thinks everything I do is only and just for him.

Just A Tish said...

of course he thought they were coming to look at him :)