Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sneak Preview

I am a slacker for not writing over the past few weeks, but it's been just a little bit crazy! We had a sneak preview the weekend of our local Dogwood Festival here in Farmville, NC! My main goal for the weekend was to gain exposure for the store. I had items from several of the artists that will be featured in the store on display. I really enjoyed seeing the items out of their boxes and on display. Helped to give me an idea of how things are going to look for the real thing!! I have old wooden shutters and ladders for the jewelry and I must say the jewelry hanging on the chipped paint shutters looks awesome! Thanks to mom and Britt who helped a lot! I have no idea what I would do without you girls! Girls ROCK!!

3 comments:

see_saw_sam said...

Meredith,
It's really coming together and looking good! I love the jewelry displays and your creativity for making old things new again. Simply put, you rock!
-Sam

Just A Tish said...

this is so exciting to actually see product in there! YAY!

wait - where is the pole ;)

Amy said...

It's looking great Meredith.