Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Catching up...


Gosh...it is so hard to write when you are watching a tribute to your most favorite singer ever...George Strait. Isn't he just the best-est!!

Here's a quick update about the store for you though (I think I can at least put together a few coherent sentences while the camera is panning over him) so that you will know how things are coming along. We are so close to opening and I am getting more excited every day. We have some wine and beer in now, soy candles have arrived, did I mention the wine and beer???? I am now the only store in the town of Farmville to sell Duck Rabbit beer, a wonderful beer brewed right down the street from me. I have more pictures for you, but thought I would show you the store mascot and his new favorite wines.
It's all very exciting and I can't wait. It sure makes you proud to see something come together doesn't it?
You all take care now.

1 comment:

Just A Tish said...

This is so exciting. I love these little peeks you give showing what is going on.

makes me feel like a i am downtown pressing my face against the window and squinting to see what is going on now!