Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Being the Photographer's Assistant

Well, today I was the assistant (I prefer to say it with the accent on the 2nd syllable as if I were French...makes it seem very important) to my sister, Brittany, aka, super-wonderful-pet-photographer. We had a great morning at a park in Raleigh photographing delightful brother and sister lab/golden/??? mixes. They were gorgeous and we had so much fun. Brittany will be one of the artists we will have on display in the store. You will also see her smiling, cherubic face in the gallery on a daily basis so please stop by and tell her hello.

Here she is in action. It really is fun to watch her and to listen to the noises she makes while trying to get the dogs ears up or to turn their head. I had to laugh because I was making all these loud, obnoxious noises too and it made my cheeks hurt!!

I am still trying to come up with a cool name/title for when I help her. For example, when we go to photo shoots and I say "Hi, I am Britt's sister, I will be helping her today" that just sounds sort of blah right??? I will eventually title myself something regal and appropriate. Ohhh, I know....'Cool, tall chick holding the camera bag with lenses/batteries/bobbie pins/dog treats and stick pins for awesome photographer Britt'. Yep, that's what I will call myseld. That about sums it up nicely.




1 comment:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

LOL! That part about you making all of the 'obnoxious noises' was too funny! :)
~Cassandra