Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Comments from Ben, aka, Chocolate Dog


Well, my mom has finally agreed to let me have some face time on her blog. I am not sure what took her so long to let me write a little bit to you guys. I kept telling her it would be a huge hit but she wouldn't listen....hard-headed woman.
Anyway, I am happy to tell you that she has also met someone who will be making dog collars, bandanas, toys and totes for the store. The lady is from Gone Doggie and we are very excited to be offering collars and cool bandanas for the far superior beings on the planet.
As you can see from my pic, I truly have a dog's life...lounging around on my, er, I mean, mom's bed, not really paying attention to anything other than when I hear t-r-e-a-t and when my Aunt Britt and Grandma come to visit. I'm ok with Aunt Britt as long as she doesn't bring her muttley crew over, especially Scarlet. Please visit them at The Animal House blog link on the right side of the page. (See how smart I am...I know my right from my left...) They are a nice family and you will like them too. My Aunt Britt is a fabulous photographer and no doubt her favorite subject to photograph is animals. (She hates to admit it to her clan, but her all time favorite to snap photos of is actually moi!)
Anyway, I am bored now and have other things I need to catch up on, for instance...sleep, as you can see from my pic. I will be chatting with you again soon especially since I now have command over the computer.

No comments: