Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One more thing....

Hi all, I had to wrestle the keyboard away from mom because she seems to think I am incapable of writing anything that any other human could understand. I have no idea why she says these things as she understands everything I say to her.

Whilst she is toiling away at the place she calls 'work' I am at home studying and learning how to run a proper wine store and art gallery. What she doesn't know is that I have been sampling her stash....please don't rat me out.

Well, quite frankly, we are trying to sort out what wines we want to sell. I will get to have my pick each week...won't that be a trip...Chocolate Dog wine selection of the week. Who in the heck is gonna believe I actually know what a good wine is? Mom thinks it will be unique...whatever. She will also be selling some micro-brew beer, even one called Duck Rabbit. I sure hope that little mascot comes into the store one day...I mean a Duck Rabbit...come on. I will get him though.

So, its that time again and I must get my rest. Stay tuned for more news on the wines and beer at MyleStone Gallery.

Toodles,
Chocolate Dog Ben

2 comments:

Just A Tish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just A Tish said...

I will testify that Duck Rabbit beer is indeed very tasty!